Section Communications Team
Formed in 2016, the Section G16 Communications Team is a year-round committee responsible for all aspects of the section’s communications and technology systems including all content, publications, branding, promotions, and technical support for the Council of Chiefs.
Mission & Purpose
The mission of the Section G16 Communication Team is to fulfill its purpose as a key component of Section G16, support the communication needs of the section and member lodges, and communicate the message of the section and the Order of the Arrow to all Arrowmen.
Our purpose is to:
- Maintain and translate the section’s brand to its audience
- Provide communication support, resources, and training to Arrowmen and committees in the section
- Connect Arrowmen across the section through multiple communication platforms and publications
- Share the message of the section and the Order of the Arrow to all audiences
- Expose Arrowmen to new skills through hands-on experience under the guidance of capable and knowledgeable adults.
Youth Lead / Section Secretary
Team Lead Adviser
Join the Team
The team is always in need of new members, both youth and adult, regardless of skill level. A youth who is interested in learning a new skill set is just as important and valuable as someone with years of experience. Part of our purpose is to provide youth with hands-on experience.
We are looking for Arrowmen who currently have or are interested in learning about the following skills:
- Graphic design
- Copywriting and editing
- Project management
- Content planning and publications
- Video editing
- Social media
- Website development editing
A list of open positions are available on the section volunteer page and you can apply for positions on the team directly from there.
Contact the Comms Team
Have a question, comment, or idea about section communications? Contact the comms team at email@example.com.