At the local level, lodges exist to serve BSA councils and individual units. Each lodge chief is a member of the section Council of Chiefs and is able to attend and vote at section meetings. Sections work closely with lodges to provide support when they need it.
Section G16 is made up three lodges.
Lo La'Qam Geela Lodge
Crater Lake Council #491, Central Point, OR
- Lodge Chief – Anson Fleck
- Lodge Adviser – Mark Lillich
- Lodge Staff Adviser – James Westfall
Oregon Trail Council #697, Eugene, OR
- Lodge Chief – Hannah McCullough
- Lodge Adviser – Mark Stueve
- Lodge Staff Adviser – Rob MacLuan
Wauna La-Mon'tay Lodge
Cascade Pacific Council #492, Portland, OR
- Lodge Chief – Nathan Lebednik
- Lodge Adviser – Dick Phillips
- Lodge Staff Adviser – Jim Hill