We are excited to announce the first section photo contest of 2023!
To help highlight all the amazing things happening in our section and the Arrowmen who take amazing photos, the section comms team is holding several photo contests throughout the year.
Our first photo contest will run through June 30, 2023 and will be focused on inductions.
All you have to do is submit your 2023 inductions-related photos by June 30th and you are entered into the contest. The contest is open to all Arrowmen, both youth and adults, to participate.
- Must be a member of a lodge in Section G16
- All photos must be submitted by the person who took the photos
- All photos must have been taken during the 2023 Induction season to be eligible
- Photos should be related to inductions. This can include unit elections, callout ceremonies, welcome events, induction weekends / ceremonies, or Brotherhood.
- All photos must be submitted by June 30, 2023 to be eligible for the contest
Shortly after the submission deadline, the section comms team will select their favorite 8 photos from all of the submissions to move onto the public voting round. The top 8 photos will be organized into a tournament bracket and published on the section social media accounts for members to vote for their favorite. Each round of voting will last for 24 hours. The winner of the final round will be the winner of the photo contest.
The winner will have their photo featured in The Section Scoop and on the section website and will receive a prize (to be announced).
The winner will be decided and announced no later than July 14, 2023.