We are excited to announce our second section photo contest of 2023!
To help highlight all the amazing things happening in our section and the Arrowmen who take amazing photos, the section comms team is holding several photo contests throughout the year.
Our next photo contest will run through August 31, 2023 and will be focused on Arrowmen at summer camp or National Jamboree.
All you have to do is submit your 2023 Arrowmen at camp-related photos by August 31h and you are entered into the contest. The contest is open to all Arrowmen, both youth and adults, to participate.
- Must be a member of a lodge in Section G16
- All photos must be submitted by the person who took the photos
- All photos must have been taken during the 2023 summer camp season to be eligible
- Photos should be related to Arrowmen at summer camp. This can include Arrowmen participants, Arrowmen serving on staff, or OA activities at summer camp. Photos of Arrowmen at the 2023 National Scout Jamboree or on Operation Arrow staff also qualify.
- All photos must be submitted by August 31, 2023 to be eligible for the contest
Shortly after the submission deadline, the section comms team will select their favorite 8 photos from all of the submissions to move onto the public voting round. The top 8 photos will be organized into a tournament bracket and published on the section social media accounts for members to vote for their favorite. Each round of voting will last for 24 hours. The winner of the final round will be the winner of the photo contest.
The winner will have their photo featured in The Section Scoop and on the section website and will receive a prize (to be announced).
The winner will be decided and announced no later than September 8, 2023.